“On each card is your names. Each person is gonna pick a card..”
So I bought my sister some merch at the Darren concert, but it turns out she doesn’t want it. I don’t need two of these things when some of you don’t have the opportunity to get it all, so I’m giving it away.
If you win you get:
- White Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Shirt- Small (dates on back)
- Regular Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Lanyard (dates on back)
- Blue Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Bracelet
- Darren Criss Socks
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but with the new notes on Tumblr it may not help you.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end JULY 31st, 2013 at 12:00 PM CST.
So basically there was a message on my dash from silverdreaming’s blog about Aiden asking Ethan where he “got the bone” (found here) and I wanted to write something for it.
REPOSTED BECAUSE TUMBLR IS BEING A BITCH!
Ethan closed the door silently behind him. It was late and he could tell from the stillness of the house that everyone had at least return to their own space. The last thing he wanted to do was draw attention to himself and bring the rest of the alphas running. He’d had a good night, probably one of the best nights that he’d had in a while, and the last thing he wanted to do was ruin that high.
He sensed the moment that Aiden appeared behind him, and had to bite his tongue to stop the curse. Shit. He had hoped his brother would be asleep. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to share this with Aiden, they shared everything but he knew his brother far too well by this point. There was only one reason why Aiden would have waited up for him.
Joe Maganiello | True Blood - 6x01
One Must Always Reblog When Fandoms Save Each Other
OH MY GOD
omg it got
oh my goodness.